1.Mechanics And Fatigue Fracture:
●Metal conventional mechanical performance testing (-196℃--1000℃, tensile, compression, torsion, impact, hardness, elastic modulus);
●Metal fatigue and fracture performance testing (-196℃--1000℃, axial high/low cycle fatigue, rotating bending fatigue, crack growth rate, fracture toughness, etc.);
●CTOD test of ship and ocean steel; ultra-low temperature, large thick plate crack tip
●Metal durability and high temperature creep performance testing;
●Performance testing of non-metal and composite materials;
In response to the requirements of the rail transit industry for light weight, high strength, vibration isolation and vibration reduction, safety and environmental protection, the reliability evaluation of rail vehicles and rail construction materials is carried out, and process guidance and technical support are provided for component material selection and engineering applications. The main service items are:
● Comprehensive performance evaluation of high-strength aluminum alloy plates and profiles for rail vehicles;
● Material evaluation of core components such as bogies, gearboxes and wheels of rail car bodies;
● Corrosion resistance and fatigue test of railcar body cable brackets and other components;
● Dynamic and static stiffness and corrosion resistance test of track vibration damping fastener system;
● Durability test of vibration isolation pads and elastic pads of track bed;
● Pull-out strength and fatigue test of fasteners for track construction;
● Fatigue performance test of track shield tunnel segments.
● Fatigue test of railway rails and synthetic sleepers;
● Safety assessment of load-bearing components of railway bridges;
In view of the impact of petrochemical and coal chemical media on equipment corrosion, online corrosion investigations can be carried out to provide quality solutions for the safe operation of the equipment. The main service items are:
● Corrosion investigation (thickness measurement, scale analysis, defect evaluation, material identification, etc.);
● Process anti-corrosion and corrosion monitoring rectification suggestions;
● Failure analysis and accident liability identification;
● Safety evaluation and life evaluation of pressure components.
4. Ship And Ocean Engineering:
As the "Ship Material Verification Test Center" authorized by CCS, it can carry out material and component performance testing and verification for the production of ships and offshore wind power, offshore oil and gas development, offshore drilling platforms and other equipment. The main service items are:
● Ship material evaluation and verification on board;
● Performance evaluation of special ship materials (crude oil carrier, CNG ship, LNG ship);
● Ship plate thickness measurement and defect assessment;
● Strength analysis (yield and instability) and fatigue assessment of hull structural parts;
● Accident identification of typical ship components (power system, mooring system, piping system);
● Reliability assessment of offshore engineering structure;
● Coating performance evaluation;
● Inspection, sample analysis and result evaluation of hazardous materials on ocean-going ships.
5. Corrosion Performance Test:
It is mainly used to detect the material test of the chemical or physical (or mechanical) chemical damage process caused by the interaction of metal and non-metal materials with the environment, so as to grasp the characteristics of the corrosion system formed by the material and the environment, and understand the corrosion mechanism. Effectively control the corrosion process.
● Stainless steel intergranular corrosion, pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion
● Exfoliation corrosion and intergranular corrosion of aluminum alloy
● Indoor accelerated corrosion test that simulates marine environment (full immersion, inter-immersion, salt spray, galvanic corrosion, accelerated immersion corrosion, etc.);
● Electrochemical performance test of materials or components;
● Electrochemical performance test of sacrificial anode, auxiliary anode and reference electrode;
● Sulfide stress corrosion and corrosion fatigue;
● Performance evaluation and testing technology of metal and composite coatings;
● Corrosion performance evaluation under simulated deep sea environment;
● Microbiological corrosion detection test;
● Research on crack growth behavior in electrochemical environment;
● High, medium and low speed dynamic rotor scour simulation test
● Pipeline scouring simulation test
● Tidal range/interval immersion simulation test
● Sea water spray + atmospheric exposure accelerated test
Combining the application of high-strength aluminum alloys, titanium alloys, and composite materials in key components such as aero engines, cabin aluminum alloy plates and components, aircraft parts, aviation fasteners, landing gear, propellers, etc., carry out comprehensive and systematic performance evaluation and safety Evaluate. The main service items are:
● Material physical and chemical performance test;
● Physical and chemical performance test under special service environment (ultra-low temperature, ultra-high temperature, high-speed loading, etc.);
● Fatigue and durability test;
● Failure analysis and life assessment.
7. Automotive Engineering:
It is possible to carry out reliability analysis and comprehensive quality monitoring of automotive metal, non-metal materials and their parts.
The main service items are:
●Metal material testing (failure analysis, mechanical property testing, microscopic analysis, metallographic analysis, coating analysis, corrosion test, fracture analysis, welding inspection, non-destructive testing, etc.);
●Corrosion test and fatigue test.